Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , » Coconut Raspberry Lime Smoothie

Coconut Raspberry Lime Smoothie

Written By Hcmc on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 | 8:09 AM





I love my new Blendtec Designer 625 I picked out the slate grey color and it looks so sleek in my kitchen. I have been very pleased with the quality of the blender and the amazing things that it can do! After I received my blender I had fun creating a few different recipes with it! First off I made these Mango Chill Smoothie

Next up was this Watermelon Cooler


And then there was this recipe...during the summer and spring time there is nothing more refreshing then a fun summer drink! Sitting outside, having a BBQ and going for a dip in the pool are some of my favorite things to do this time of year. So when I received my new Blendtec Designer 625 I could not wait to whip up some summertime drinks. And since berries are in season this time of year I knew exactly what I was going to make! A carton of raspberries only lasts minutes in our home. Each and every one of us are huge raspberry fans. So I thought why not pair it with my favorite flavors that go with raspberries and make a refreshing drink! So raspberry coconut lime it is! My family went nuts over this drink! Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did! 


Coconut Raspberry Lime Smoothie

1 (13 oz) can coconut milk
1 (12 oz) package of frozen raspberries
1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract


For the complete recipe and directions head on over to Blendtec's Blog here. 


post signature
SHARE

About Hcmc

0 comments :

Post a Comment