Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , » Just Peachy Blueberry Muffins ... with Coconut Sugar!

Just Peachy Blueberry Muffins ... with Coconut Sugar!

Written By Admin on Thursday, July 23, 2015 | 6:51 AM

peachy blueberry muffins made with coconut sugar!!!
A. These are my new favorite muffins. (My least favorite muffin is the one topping my waistband.)

B. If you've never tried coconut sugar before, it's time.

C. There is no C, but it just looked better.

peachy blueberry muffins made with coconut sugar!!!
OK...here's the deal. I'd never baked with coconut sugar before these muffins. I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about it, so when this Organic Coconut Palm Sugar from Wholesome!™ arrived on my doorstep, I was excited to try it!
SHARE

About Admin

0 comments :

Post a Comment